Monday, February 16, 2009

KEEP IT SIMPLE

Everyone at the Oils of Aloha office has a different perception of what a beauty regime means to them and we are all probably right. We want to have beautiful skin and put our best face forward. After all, it's what makes our first impression on the world. But no matter how different our perceptions of beauty or what lengths we go to achieve it, we all can agree on one thing (when it comes to our beauty regimes, that is), Keep It Simple.

Here are some of our employee's techniques:

"Every morning I put about 3 drops of pure Kukui Oil in the palm of my hand and rub my hands together to warm up the oil. Then I "press" the oil onto my face. It doesn't leave a shine and it stays on until I wash it off at night and apply it again before bed. I use the 3 different fragrances of Kukui Oil Pacific Mist, Tropic Breeze and Paradise." Jean, TOP (The Office Person)

"I started having a beauty regime at the age of 10 when I received my first bottle of moisturizing face cream. I started applying it in the morning before school and haven't missed a day since. Of course, my skin needs have changed since then and now in my late twenties, I use a combination of three products: a gentle cleanser for my face in the mornings followed by our Kukui Moisturizing Cream. At the end of the day, I apply a clearing moisturizer that calms and soothes redness of the skin." Jessica, Sales & Marketing Assistant

"In the morning I use Kukui Moisturizing Cream on my face and neck. It absorbs quickly and completely. At the end of the day when I first get home, I wash my face with Kukui Cleanser and apply a few drops of Kukui Oil around my eyes and on my face. Before I go to bed I use the Moisturizing Cream again. My preference is the Pacific Mist fragrance." Barbara, Graphics and Advertising

"At bath time, I apply our Kukui Conditioning Shampoo to my hair. It brings out the body and leaves it very clean. Then, I wash my face and neck in an upwards circular motion with our Kukui Moisturizing Cleanser. I prefer the sparkling mango fragrance. It makes my skin feel smooth, clean and refreshed. At nighttime, I apply a cream. Every morning, I use three drops of Kukui Oil on my face and neck. I don't use makeup like most women do, but I finish with a simple color to my lips. It adds a new worth of self everyday." Melanie, Purchasing & Inventory Manager

"I have been fortunate with my skin. I never had any major skin irritations, but I do have extremely oily skin. To remove the residual oil from my face, every morning I use the Kukui Moisturizing Cleanser with the sparkling mango fragrance. I don't use any make up because I do not want to clog my pores. In the evenings, I like to use the Kukui Cream with the Paradise fragrance. I have never used specific cream for my face, but because I am beginning to see some fine lines, I started to use the Moisturizing Kukui Cream." Maria, Sales & Marketing Manager.

What is your beauty regime? What do you do to put your best face forward?

No comments: