Friday, March 27, 2009

KUKUI FOR MY KEIKI


Many babies and very young children have what is called infant stages of eczema:  very noticeable inflamed, red and itchy skin.  As any observant mom would do, once I noticed this on my son, I educated myself on the symptoms of eczema.  Doctors play a major role toward helping parents maintain a healthy regimen for their children, but at the same time, I believe it is vital for parents to make great decisions for the care of their children and their overall health.

My son suffered with eczema throughout his infant years and during this time I wanted to find any means possible to ease his pain.  As an Oils of Aloha employee, I knew all the benefits of Kukui Oil and decided to try the  Kukui Conditioning Shampoo that I spotted in the shower.

As I prepared him for a sponge bath, I placed my son on the bed and noticed large red patches on his butt cheeks and behind his knees.  I decided to try the Shampoo as a bubble bath.  I applied the Kukui Shampoo to the washcloth and then I gently stroked the cloth over the inflamed area.  From the time I bathed him, until I laid him on the towel in the room, the inflammation and redness disappeared.  

Seriously, there was no redness, no inflammation at all.  His skin was cleared.  I thought to myself, "Amazing!"

I remain a Believer in our Kukui products...
M. Hatchie

No comments: